THE LEADING AUTOMATIC REWINDING SOLUTIONS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ALUMINUM FOIL, PLASTIC FILM, BAKING PAPER FOR DOMESTIC AND PROFESSIONAL USES.
What is a rewinder machines?
A rewinder is a machine that specializes in the rewinding process of converting parent reel material into rolls of different sizes by winding them onto a cardboard core.
The range of ROTOMAC rewinding machines are specialized on the production of food wrapping rolls (aluminium foil, cling film and baking paper) but also other types of rolls such as rolls for hairdressers, florists, tables lines or wrapping paper.
All the ROTOMAC rewinding machines are distinguished by the compactness of their design and the robust construction, as they are intended for a long and continuous use over many years, as well as maximum flexibility.
Types of rolls produced by ROTOMAC rewinding machines
The rewinding machines can be easily adapted to produce rolls from materials with different technical specifications and features:
- Rolls with glue start, vacuum or glueless start
- Rolls with the ends closed by label or by hot melt glue
- Rolls with the ends left loose
- Rolls of plastic film with the ends curled for easy opening
- Rolls of perforated plastic film
- Rolls of embossed aluminium
The ROTOMAC rewinding machines combine high performance and output with energy efficiency, by using specific devices for energy recovery.
The units also use the latest generation of operating software, which allows production parameters to be stored and easily recalled by customized recipes.
In order to offer total flexibility, all ROTOMAC machines are produced in different widths.
Types of rewinding machines
The ROTOMAC portfolio of rewinding machines include models which differ in terms of effectiveness and performance based on the type of rolls produced:
- Rewinding machine “Series 100” constant speed
- Series 100 rewinding machines caracterized by constant speed during all the machine cycle
- Rewinding machines “Series 300” start & stop cycle
- Serie 300 rewinding machines with a start and stop cycle
- Rewinding machines for household rolls – rewinder machines to produce household rolls with a diameter up to 6 mm, that can be packed into small cartons on shrink film.
- Rewinding machines for catering rolls – rewinder machines to produce catering rolls with diameter up to 100 mm, packed into big fluted cartons
The New Era of Automatic rewinding Machines: the ICEBREAKER Series
With the aim to continuous improvement of new technological solutions able to guarantee greater performance and better working conditions, ROTOMAC has developed a new series of automatic rewinders.